Warta-online.com – Salary for Customer Service Manager – When it comes to managers, you probably imagine a good position with impressive earnings. How about customer service managers? Here we will expose the real average salary for customer service manager.
Also, we will find job descriptions along the requirements of this career. Later, you will also discover the groove as a team or department customer service manager.
Average Salary for Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager salaries in Indonesia range from 8,970,000 IDR per month (minimum salary) to 25,100,000 IDR per month (maximum salary).
The median salary is 15,300,000 IDR per month, which means that half (50%) of people working as Customer Service Manager(s) are earning less than 15,300,000 IDR while the other half are earning more than 15,300,000 IDR. The median represents the middle salary value. Generally speaking, you would want to be on the right side of the graph with the group earning more than the median salary.
Closely related to the median are two values: the 25th and the 75th percentiles. Reading from the salary distribution diagram, 25% of Customer Service Manager(s) are earning less than 10,900,000 IDR while 75% of them are earning more than 10,900,000 IDR. Also from the diagram, 75% of Customer Service Manager(s) are earning less than 18,600,000 IDR while 25% are earning more than 18,600,000 IDR.
Definition Customer Service Manager
Customer service managers are also known as customer care executives. These persons refer to a leader of a CS providers team who ensures the clients of a corporation are satisfied.
Thus, CS managers are in charge to substitute a productive and encouraging environment on the CS team. They supervise and manage their member performance to ensure the team is aligned to company service demands.
A CS manager can be hired in all sorts of areas. While CS representatives offer superb customer services, CS managers role to watch over the CS agents. Still, CS managers can also deal with clients or customers who receive unsatisfying offers.
Duties & Responsibilities
The primary function of CS managers is to guarantee retaining of profitable clients by giving additional value to their experience.
This is performed by educating CS department members to be more resourceful in offering solutions for customers. CS managers play critical roles in a company, with duties and responsibilities in the following ranges.
- Supervising everyday operations of the CS unit.
- Developing and executing procedures to enhance the operational efficiency.
- Overseeing functional work to re complete issues boosted by customers.
- Managing phones, emails, and messages.
- Managing and supervising customer service work and operations team.
- Providing a wide-ranging of services to probing customers.
- Directly dealing with customers about CS complaints, issues or dissatisfactions.
- Developing, tracking and reporting crucial routine measurements for CS units.
Qualifications Customer Service Manager
Actually, there are no general prerequisites of educational background to start a career as CS manager, though a bachelor or associate degree will be required.
Since this is a superior position, it’s also crucial to have skills and knowledge in the field of customer service.
The following mentions several numbers of qualifications that candidates would be expected to present in order to meet the role.
- Associates or BS degree in Business Administration or other related fields (more preferred).
- Many years of experience in CS positions (minimum 2-5).
- Prior experience working as managers (prioritized).
- Proficient in Ms. Office, Excel and several CS software.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good in management technique and practice.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Organizational and efficiency skills.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Troubleshooting & multi-tasking.
Besides having some of the skills, most employers can also require a future CS manager for having English proficiency, both passive and active.
Tips to Become Good Customer Service Manager
Once you decide to take a step into the managerial part, here are some tips to be a good one.
- Leading by example.
- Solving problems for customers.
- Identifying and removing barriers for the department and team.
- Measuring certain things to provide significant stakeholders.
- Turning mistakes into learning processes.
Above all, it’s also important to always consider the role CS has in the part as a whole. That means the CS team has as big a role as other departments present in the company.Have you got the average salary for a customer service manager? Well, you may think the job is quite exhausting since it has so many complicated tasks. However, this might be equivalent with the average salary earned by a CS manager.
Keyword : Salary for Customer Service Manager 2022, Salary for Customer Service Manager 2023, Salary for Customer Service Manager in the World, Salary for Customer Service Manager in US, Salary for Customer Service Manager in UK, Salary for Customer Service Manager in Australia, Salary for Customer Service Manager in Singapore